UPDATED WITH WINNER AT BOTTOM...
It's that time again!! Every year I always get to do a giveaway on my blog. Fortunately, the publishers over at Sybex have given me a copy of the latest published book from Scott Lowe, Forbes Guthrie, and yours truly, VMware vSphere Design 2nd Edition.
What You Need to Make the Right Design Decisions
vSphere is the most robust and sophisticated hypervisor product available today. It is the de facto standard for businesses, both large and small. This book—written for engineers and architects who plan, install, maintain, and optimize vSphere solutions—is the only one of its kind to concisely explain how to execute a successful vSphere architecture that's tailored to meet your company's needs. Expert authors share with you the factors that shape the design of a vSphere implementation.
Packed with real-world proven strategies, it's the perfect guide for deploying a new design or transforming an existing one. Inside, you'll explore:
- The fundamentals of designing VMware environments
- The overall design process
- Key things to consider, such as server hardware selection and sizing, security, virtual machine templates, and more
- How networking and storage landscapes impact vSphere design
- Design decisions that a typical company encounters, taking into consideration availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security
- Designing VMware vCloud Director environments!!!!!
Sweet... so how do I enter? Join kendrickcoleman.com on Facebook! You must first like the page, then go to the "Book Giveaway" tab and enter.